Friday, December 25, 2009

54' SCHWINN SPITFIRE (project)(SOLD)



This is a project of mine that is on the back burner, with the Stingray taking my time and money at the time. It is an early 50's Schwinn Spitfire. It needs lots of TLC!! It has lots of potential. I am selling this bike as is for $50.00. So you can make it your project! But if I start on it you may not want it and I may not sale it! I am not planning on keeping it original. I am gonna Rat Rod it out if I still have it this summer, flat black and white, red rims, white wall tires and ape hangers! But before I mess it up in someones eyes contact me if your interested in buying this bike$50.00 firm. Found out from a site recommended by one of our new freinds met on here, that this is a 54'. Thanks Kenny for your help! *********SOLD*********

No comments:

Post a Comment