Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CHILDHOOD STORY BIKE FIGURE 8

This is a cool little story about an early expirence with a banana seat bike. Me and my sister Tammy were riding our bikes like we were racing in the figure 8 on a old basketball court. I was riding on my older sisters banana seat bike and my younger sister Tammy was on her own bike I believe. Well anyway we finally met in the middle and needless to say neither of us stopped and we nailed each other or, I may have nailed her!! We messed the bikes up pretty good, but we also knocked Tammy's teeth out. I remember the walk home scared to death I was in trouble, but when we got home, Tammy said with blood coming from her mouth "I was Joe Ray Daddy, I didn't stop." I guess that lightened the situation, because, they thought that was pretty funny and I don't remember getting in much trouble. That is one of my early childhood bike memories and it is that bike that fuels the fire to my love for Banana Seat bikes.

1 comment:

  1. Great memories! I still have the scars! lol

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete