Thursday, December 31, 2009

ADDITION!!!!! 70' Stingray Fair Lady











My dad and I went on a bike run today! I had a great time. We went up to a friends Flea Market, by the way you should check that out, not sure of the name, but it's in Morgantown, Ky. We found some really nice bikes, My dad has a couple of rare ones he SHOULD be posting soon and I ended up with a VERY nice Schwinn Stingray Fair Lady!! Thanks partly to my dad. I could not get him to budge on the price, so I decided to wait on it, but on the ride back my dad worked out a deal to trade some stuff for all the bikes. Then when we got home my dad sold me the Schwinn Stingray. It may be a girls bike but I love the color and it is in excellent shape. I believe it is a 70', I know the bars are, I have not matched the code yet! These pics are when I just unloaded the bike and wiped it with a rag, wait til I polish it up with my dremel tool!!!! I can't wait to re-post pics then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment