Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THANKS PETER!!!

Thank you for being our first follower. Like you don't get to hear about this stuff enough at work! I guess with following the site you will have the inside scoop! But also thanks for your support. I could go on for days with this but I have to put out there a couple of special occasions that you have helped me out! My second bike The Red Chopper came from Peter! Since then Peter has brought me 2 or 3 more bikes, the last I am selling and splitting! Also when I was driving to Sunfish,Ky to get the Spitfire you let me leave work early and called me a few times to see how the bike looked. Recently he gave me some containers to keep my parts organized. There are lots of more stories, but I will stop there! So to our first follower A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO YOU!!

Jason Turner jotbicycles

No comments:

Post a Comment