Sunday, January 24, 2010

SMOOPY'S BICYCLES

Glad to have you as a follower, I hope to be on your scale one day.I am learning right now how to work on these bikes and do things for myself! I love the old muscle bikes. So right now I try to find any bike I can re-sale to put back into my muscle bike obsession. I have checked out your site a couple of times and would love to come down and see your shop sometime. By the way love the Bowling Stingray, I would love to see your other special project bikes! But thanks for looking.

Jason "Muscle Bike Nut"!

1 comment:

  1. Jason, thanks for the comps. we are always happy to see people reCYCLEing older bikes and putting them back in service. We hope you can make it down to the shop one day. be sure to join our Facebook page as that is where we post our latest builds and swag.
    www.facebook.com/Smoopys_Vintage_Bicycles
    if you ever need any advice or have any questions you need answered please feel free to contact us....peace!!

    ReplyDelete