Friday, January 22, 2010

OLD STINGRAY PROJECT


I am really missing my bike. Since I have owned this bike it has only been at my house maybe a total of two weeks. When I first picked it up I took it to Howard's two days later, to get pretty much a tune up! They took forever, and I got it back about two weeks later. When I got it back I added a couple of parts, I had picked up and then a friend from the race track Darrell Alford picked it up to paint it for me. He has had it since around Thanksgiving!! I told them to take thier time. But I have really started to want it back! I am very ready to go pick it up. I talked to him about a week and a half ago after several attempts and he said they had put two coats of primer and one coat of yellow, I just need to see it, I am going through withdrawal!! It has been away to long!

No comments:

Post a Comment