Monday, January 18, 2010

PROJECT BMX......4 Sale


This is a bike I picked up in a trade. It was very rough! I should have took a picture before any work was done. It started with a Next Frame, seat busted with a yellow garbage bag wrapped around it, no grips, non-matching wheels, and dry-rotted tires. Tonight I added extra- spoked wheels and nice tires, grips, a vintage Persons BMX seat and Royce Union chrome bars. It was also a coaster brake bike, now it is freestyle. Oh and I added the all important kickstand!!! Then I stripped all the logos and cleaned it up.When the weather gets better I am gonna paint the frame. For now the boys can ride it, and I will ride it when I ride with them. But when I get it done I will try to sell it. I actually took it as a payment on my race car so I need to make that money! I went ahead a put this on Craigslist for $30 as is!! If interested let me know 270-392-4965.

No comments:

Post a Comment