Friday, February 26, 2010

PICKED UP A FEW THINGS TODAY

I am having some picture problems at the moment, so I will just tell you about them. Me and my dad drove up to Henderson today and I picked up some stuff from Kenny from the Muscle Bike Forums. I got a 66' ? Sears Spyder frame and fork, and Murray Eliminator frame, and lots of part, bars, sprocket, crank, tire, light, and so on. It was very nice to get up there and meet Kenny. On the way back we went by my dads friends Flea Market. He had two folding bikes that I had looked at before, so I asked about them again. I he let me take them and all I gotta so is pay $50 on some shoes for him later.! So I got some cool stuff today from some cool people that really helped me with my HABIT! LOL. Thanks Kenny, Gary, and my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment