Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HAD THIS BIKE BROUGHT TO ME TODAY









Thanks to our new friend Jeff from Scottsville for this bike. I am in the process of trying to figure out what this cool old bike is. Jeff came up today and brought me this bike and my dad a few others. He also picked up a bike from my dad. This bike looks like a fun project for the summer. Something to start from scratch on! Thanks again Jeff and we will keep in touch!
Jason* jotbicycles*
***I was told by Kenny from the forum that this is a 65' Huffy made, they say that several brands made the J.C.Higgins. So it may or may not be a J.C.Higgins??*** OK new info Huffy Camaro. Classicfan from the forum thought that might be it. I googled it and I found a pic, now I am 99% sure this is a 65' Huffy Camaro

3 comments:

  1. Custom Cruise from the MuscleBikesForum thinks it may be a J.C.Higgins. He posted a pic of his and it did look pretty close. And gave me an idea what it should look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a Huffy, not a Higgins. you can tell by the front fork, star sprocket and wald neck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some paint today, I am gonna do Purple metallic and white! I was a little scared to mess with it since it is so old, but it is in very rough shape as you can see. But new paint, tires and seat and it should be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete