Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Build off bikes so far from The Muscle Bike Forums









1.Dodge Rumble Bee by Spyder66 2. All American Bomber #75 by "Jason77" 3.Sears Screamer 1 by "MurrayEliminator" 4.Rat Fink Jr. by "CustomCruse" 5. Hemi Under Glass by "RailRider" 6. General Lee by "RayRider"7.Evil Knievel by "searsgremlin" 8. Easy Rider by "CustomCruse"
There are a few more that may be done before the deadline of May 8th. There is one more that is finished and it's one of my favorites, but the pictures would not load for me on the Muscle Bike Forums, but it is the Rumble Bee made after the Dodge Truck! Hope to get the others on here if they finish in time! Which would you vote for. I should have posted before pics, Because I for sure had the worst to start with! I added the Rumble Bee as number one!

No comments:

Post a Comment